Please join Ascend New England for our annual "Inspiring Across Generations" conference on Saturday, December 1st, 2018 for a day of leadership and professional development followed by a networking reception.
This year, our theme is "Now is the Time" and we are excited to bring together speakers that will share their own unique journeys. They navigated through through their own experiences and challenges have become successful leaders in their industry. Come be a part of the discussion to reflect on your own journey, surround yourself with like-minded individuals, and be inspired to take action and define your own path.
Check out some of our discussion topics below:
- What it means to be Female and Pan-Asian in the Workplace - What are some unique experiences that Female Pan-Asians experience and how do we overcome these and succeed?
- Bridging Eastern and Western Identities - How does our Eastern identity impact Western expectations and how do we blend the two?
- Re-Model Minority - What are some Pan-Asian stereotypes that influence our experiences and what do we do?
- Re-calibrating Your Perception of Being a Transformative Leader - Being a manager is different than being a leader. Knowing that people leave managers, not companies, learn about how to be a manager worth staying for.
- Retelling Your Narrative - How does someone find the strength and courage to explore a road less traveled?
- Social Responsibility - Even through the hardest time, people find ways to give back.
- Rising To and Through the Ceiling - Find out what it took to overcome challenges to become an executive in 2018 and lead from the top, including the ever changing journey, expectations, and growth needed for future leaders.
What are you waiting for?
Join us on Saturday, December 1st from 12:30-7:00 pm at the Boston College High School.
We look forward to seeing you!
2018 Inspiring Across Generations Conference
Saturday, December 1 ,2018
Time: 12:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Venue: Boston College High School
150 Morrissey Blvd., Boston MA
Refreshments will be served
Don't miss your chance, be bold and brilliant. Additional event details to follow.
Non Member Student: $15
Non Member Professional: $50
Madge M. Meyer
Accounting for Income Taxes, including tax accounting issues related to uncertainty in income taxes, business combinations, and share based payments.
Unmask Cancer Fund and as an advisor to the 2019 Harvard Chan School of Public Health Practicum.
Our Corporate Sponsors
We would like to thank our corporate sponsors for supporting us with our mission and making this event a reality.